Home Page > Registration > Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
RegistrationApplications for registration must be sent exclusively through the online registration form available on the conference website.
Online registrations will be available from 12th December to 18th May 2015.
After this period, registrations will be accepted exclusively on site on the days of the conference, upon availability.
Registration to the conference is on “first come, first served” basis, according to place availability.
Registration will not be confirmed until payment has been received in full.
Please note that availability of all congress material for people registering on site cannot be guaranteed.
PricingAll prices are in Euro and VAT included.
Delegate and student registration fees include:
Accompanying person registration fee includes: (coming soon).
Terms of paymentPayments must be made in Euro either by Credit Card or bank transfer.
Any other payment methods are not accepted.
Any bank transfer fees and charges are the responsibility of delegate. All unpaid bank expenses will be charged on arrival.
If payment is not received before the start of the Conference, delegates will be asked to pay at the registration desk to access the conference.
On-site registrations can be paid either in cash or by Credit Card.
InvoicingParticipants are requested to fill in the section “invoicing details” in the registration form.
For on-line registrations, invoices will be sent to Delegates by e-mail after the Conference.
For on-site registrations, invoices will be processed after the Conference and sent to Delegates by e-mail.
Any special request for the processing of your invoice must be notified at the time of your registration.
For Italian Public Institutions only - Nota per le richieste di esenzione IVA
Le Pubbliche Amministrazioni che iscriveranno i propri dipendenti dovranno inviare, per poter usufruire dell’esenzione IVA ai sensi dell’art.10 DPR 633/72 e successive modifiche, una dichiarazione (contenente tutti i dati fiscali dell’Ente, nome del dipendente e titolo del congresso) in cui si specifichi che il partecipante per cui viene pagata la quota di iscrizione è un loro dipendente autorizzato a frequentare l’evento per aggiornamento professionale. La dichiarazione dovrà, inoltre, riportare la dicitura: ”Ai sensi dell’ art. 10 D.P.R. n. 633/72 come disposto dall’art. 14 comma 10 Legge n. n. 537/93.” La fattura verrà così intestata all’Ente di appartenenza.
In mancanza di tale dichiarazione o se il pagamento della suddetta fattura non dovesse pervenire entro la data d’inizio dell’evento, dovrà essere il dipendente ad anticipare l’importo dovuto, in sede congressuale se necessario, e poi richiederne il rimborso al proprio Ente. In questo caso la fattura con IVA inclusa verrà intestata al partecipante. Non verranno accettate richieste di modifica delle fatture già emesse o di rimborso dell’IVA versata.
ConfirmationAn official confirmation letter will be sent by e-mail to each participant as soon as both the registration form and payment are received by the Organizing Secretariat.
Participants are advised to keep it for record. It will be of great help if the confirmation letter is presented at the registration desk upon your arrival.
Accommodation & travel arrangementsCosts for accommodation and other hotel services are NOT included in the conference registration fee. Delegates are responsible for making their own accommodation and travel arrangements.
Hotel and venue information is available on the conference website.
The Organizing Secretariat is available to assist in hotel reservation and travel arrangements, on request.
BadgesBadges with participant’s name will be provided at the registration desk. All participants and accompanying persons are requested to wear the badge to access conference areas. Only badge holders will be admitted to scientific sessions and all other events.
Special requirementsIn order to ensure that all delegates attending the conference are able to participate fully, any special requirements must be notified to the Organizing Secretariat before the conference.
Insurance and liabilityWhile every effort has been made to ensure the safety of all delegates, the conference organizers cannot be held responsible and/or liable for any personal accident, loss or damage to private property of participants or accompanying persons while in transit to and from the Conference or during the Conference.
We advise all delegates to arrange their own personal travel insurance.
In accordance with the article 13 L. D. 196/2003, Kassiopea Group Srl informs that:
- your personal data shall be processed according to the principles of correctness, legality and transparency to respect your privacy and your rights;
- your data will be processed exclusively for purposes that are connected to the services offered by Kassiopea Group Srl and in particular with regard to the attendance at the International Conference on Fire Behaviour and Risk;
- Data processing will be mainly carried out with the aid of manual, automated and electronic means by respecting the privacy and security as provided for by the law;
- Personal data will not be communicated to third parties unless strictly necessary for the above-mentioned purposes and, in any case, to subjects involved in the organization of the above-mentioned Conference.
- Conference participants are not obliged to furnish their data, however the refusal to authorize the data processing may prevent them from accessing to the above-mentioned services.
- Kassiopea Group Srl will collect only data which are strictly connected to the above-mentioned activities; therefore, unless strictly necessary for Conference attendance, data subjects do not have to furnish sensitive data (any information about a living individual that reveal facts, intentions or opinions about race or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, trade union membership, sexual life, physical or mental health or condition, the commission or alleged commission by the person of an offence, any proceedings for offence committed).
- Data subjects have to indicate in the registration form explicit authorization to the handling of their personal data (D.Lgs. nr.196/03). Personal data will be kept at Kassiopea Group Srl head offices for the time provided by the law.
- If the data subject believes that, for any reason, the purposes of his/her data handling are resolved, has to request data cancellation to Kassiopea Group Srl by written communication.
- The data processing controller is Kassiopea Group Srl, whose registered office is: via Stamira,10 – 09134 Cagliari (Italy).
You may address to the data processing controller to have your rights asserted as provided for by article 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, which are reproduced below in full:
Art.7 – Rights of the party involved to access the data and other rights.
By submitting the Conference registration form, the participant declares that is aware of the contents of art. 13 of Leg. Decree 196/2003 and in particular, of the purposes and methods of data processing.
|The online registration and the payment of conference fees, social dinner and field trip was extended until May 20, hour 14:30 Italian time.
Definitive Program:- Oral Program
- Poster Program
Don’t forget to read carefully the guidelines for oral and poster presentations
Side events:"Environmental risk communication: strategies, synergies and new challenges"
"First International WUIWatch Workshop: The WUI problem in Europe. Prevention and self-protection"
Don't forget to register to field trip and social dinner!Field Trip Details
ICFBR Leaflet:Download here the ICFBR Leaflet
Contacts: for further information on the conference please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For registrations and logistic matters, the Organizing Secretariat is supported by :